Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder among individuals. It’s characterized by lack sleep or waking up during the night or very early in the morning. The condition makes you feel tired and in low mood when you wake up and can result in chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, obesity, and even diabetes if left untreated. Fortunately, endomet supplement has proven to treat insomnia completely.
What Causes Insomnia?
- Copper imbalance
- Calcium and Magnesium Deficiency
- Emotional imbalance
How does Endomet aid your sleeping?
Endomet is formulated to offer the necessary balance of 150 mg- elemental magnesium from magnesium citrate and magnesium chelate, and 250 mg of elemental calcium from calcium citrate and calcium chelate in each tablet. The supplement also contains supportive nutrients comprising 0.5 mg boron and 133 IU of vitamin D3 that help in forming easily absorbable forms of the minerals. So how do these two minerals go about correcting our insomnia?
- Calcium: It’s directly linked to our sleeping cycle, and if the levels are low, you may find yourself waking up right after falling asleep and have trouble getting to sleep again. Calcium helps the brain use tryptophan; an amino acid used to produce melatonin, to induce a sleep hormone that not only helps you fall sleep but also keeping you asleep throughout the night.
- Magnesium: This ingredient helps in muscle relaxation. It minimizes your body’s response to highly stressful stimuli, thus allowing you to unwind after a stressful day– magnesium acts as a depressant calming the nerves and inducing sleep.
Advantages of using Endomet
- If routinely taken, endomet not only increase melatonin levels but also help you stay active all day.
- It balances the body’s pH by buffering acids and promoting the conversion of lactic acid, calcium lactate, which is greatly needed when your body is in a highly acidic condition. It’s also beneficial for calming the nervous system to enhance quality rest.
- Endomet delivers top results without any side effects or toxicity since it has minerals in a balanced ratio in the highest absorption form.
Endomet is a safe product that requires you to take one tablet a day or as directed by your physician to help you sleep or rest. The supplements may be taken before bedtime, as you take your dinner, or in the middle of the night if you keep on waking up so often. However, there is no harm if you take more at any time of the day to help out with feelings of anxiety, tachycardia, nervousness, premenstrual syndrome, irritability, or muscle cramps—Endometparamin is harmless and can be most effective for all of these purposes.