A good day usually starts from the time you wake up in the morning. Several studies have shown that starting your day with healthy choices can affect your productivity and focus. Adding fresh fruit or vegetable juice is a perfect way to get more nutrients to take you throughout the day. You can get your juice recipes from Hurom.
What are the benefits of juice?
- A glass of juice in the morning can help to prevent acne, pimples, and other skin issues at bay.
- The juice is a great source of polyphenols- antioxidants which help to reduce the risk of heart diseases and cancer.
- Juice, especially spinach juice is a healthy source of Vitamin K, that can help keep bones stronger. A glass of juice in the morning can help to keep your blood pressure in check.
- Taking juice in the morning can also help in treating depression and maintaining bone mineral density.
There has been a lot of argument whether people should eat a bowl of fresh fruits instead of making juice out of them. Well, fresh fruits take some time to be digested, while liquids are quickly digested because the fibers are already removed, hence increasing the energy level right at the beginning of the day.
Reasons to take drink a glass of juice in the morning
- It detoxifies the body
Taking a glass of fresh juice every morning can help to detoxify your body. If you don’t like taking fruits daily, the best alternative would be to incorporate a glass of juice into your diet. Avoid taking those packaged fruit juices as much as possible. Get your juice recipes from Hurom. A glass of fruit juice has all the enzymes, vitamins, and minerals that can be easily absorbed into the body. The regular intake of fresh juice helps to keep ailments at bay.
- It promotes weight loss
A glass of fresh juice daily can help to promote weight loss. Other than helping you lose weight, fresh juice helps in strengthening the immune system, promoting digestion, and preventing ailments and allergies from entering your system. Fruit juices help in detoxifying the body and flushing out the toxins from the body naturally, leading to weight loss.
- Fresh juice is enriched with vitamins
While eating raw vegetables and fruits are more beneficial over juices, juices still have the advantage of providing water to the body and keeping you hydrated. Different juices come with different health benefits. For instance, if you feel dehydrated, you can take a glass of celery juice. If you feel tired at the end of the day, you can drink lemon or ginger juice since it helps to restore the energy levels of the body.
- A glass of juice in the morning can help to prevent food cravings
Whenever you have a craving for a particular food, you usually look for junk which isn’t healthy. But with a glass of fresh juice, it can prevent any craving for eating something and fills you up until your next meal.