The sedentary lifestyle maintained by urbanites in Hyderabad is leading to the development of piles which causes extreme pain and discomfort. I was no different than any other urbanite in Hyderabad. As the saying goes, “Wisdom comes from experience”, which aptly fits my situation. I was suffering from piles but thankfully, Pristyn Care in Hyderabad extended a helping hand and treated my condition permanently!
Curing Piles With Home Remedies
The doctor at the clinic told me that piles occur when the pressure increases in the anal region (due to chronic constipation, obesity, aging, or pregnancy) which causes the blood vessels in this area to swell. So in addition to medical methods, it is vital to reduce the pressure by following some simple home remedies. Some of the instructions that doctors suggest are-
- Consume foods that are high in fiber. Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains helps to soften the stool.
- Drink at least 1.5-2 liters of fluids. Drink six to eight glasses of water and other liquids (not alcohol) each day helps to keep the stools soft.
- Consume fiber supplements. Consume Over-the-counter fiber supplements to keep stools soft and regular which in turn helps in overall bleeding and symptoms of piles. Along with these supplements, be sure to drink at least eight glasses of water or else the supplements can cause constipation.
- Avoid excessive straining. While passing a stool, don’t hold your breath as this creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Exercise daily for an hour. Staying active prevents constipation which reduces pressure on veins. Exercise so that it helps to lose excess weight that may be contributing to the hemorrhoids.
- Avoid long periods of sitting or standing. Don’t sit for too long as this can increase the pressure on the veins in the anus which is the main cause of hemorrhoids.
Laser treatment for Piles- Best Treatment in Hyderabad by Pristyn Care
There are several treatment options available for curing piles in Hyderabad. They all involve some kind of surgery. Piles surgery mainly includes cutting off the tissue which causes bleeding. In order to get permanent relief, doctors at Pristyn Care only uses laser technology to cure piles. These laser-based procedures have been proven to be advantageous for both the patient as well as the doctor.
Benefits of laser surgery for patients
- Minimum blood loss. USDFA- approved laser surgery is a successful and quick way of treating anal fissure. The scalpel used in conventional procedures is replaced by a laser beam hence there are very minimal chances of bleeding. There are cases of bleeding in very rare situations.
- Faster recovery. Also known as minimally-invasive surgery, laser-based procedures ensure faster recovery for patients. Usually, people return to their daily activities within a week or two.
- Almost no pain. An anesthetic is given to the patient before the commencement of the procedure. Therefore, the patient is unable to feel any pain during a laser-based procedure. It is possible that he or she may feel a little discomfort and pain after the surgery.
- Reduced risk of infection. As there are minimum cuts and incisions as possible, so chances of infection are also reduced to almost zero.
- Outpatient basis. If you do not show any sign of any complication, the doctor might discharge you on the same day of the surgery.
- A minimum rate of recurrence. Laser treatment largely reduces the rate of recurrence of piles.
Benefits of laser surgery for doctors
- Precision and Accuracy. With the use of the most advanced laser technology, doctors are able to perform the most complicated surgeries with maximum precision and greatest accuracy.
- Reduced time for surgery. Laser-based procedures can be completed within 30 minutes. Hence, your doctor can give you more time and solve all your problems more diligently.
But it should be kept in mind that piles can relapse if you again go back to maintaining a sedentary lifestyle. Pristyn Care clinics in Hyderabad are fully equipped with the latest cutting edge technology that provides piles laser treatment which is absolutely painless. Their doctors are specially trained to provide these laser surgeries. They are also available round-the-clock to their patients if you feel any discomfort. So don’t wait anymore and book your appointment today!